Spring is here and so is wedding season.
It’s time to rush off the winter grey with fresh, dewy skin for the big day. John Charles Talks to Sarah Brock about getting you looking and feeling your freshest!
Sarah is the Cover makeup artist and beauty expert for Conde Nast Brides magazine, she is also the bridal makeup expert for Chanel.
“Sarah is the go-to makeup artist for award wining bridal makeup”
– British Vogue
Which kind of products are good for winter and summer respectively?
The Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone products are amazing –
the range is reasonably priced, delivers amazing result and is also available for oily/combinations skins
which would normally avoid anti-ageing products for fear that they would make the skin to oily.
What sort of beauty regime should you have leading up to the big day?
• A cleanser – twice a day
• An at home micro-dermabraison scrub or exfoliator (depending on your skin type), once or twice a week
• Depending on our skin type, a good face mask which will hydrate the skin and make it look younger and fresher
• 2 different moisturisers – one with an SPF for day ad one that is designed for night time use
• Eye cream, to be used twice a day
• A good lip product to keep lips plump and moisturised
We’d love to see your pictures of your big-day beauty
Get in touch: https://www.facebook.com/JohnCharlesLondon
If you would like to contact Sarah for your wedding day please click here